Sooooo, I had to write this as an assignment for a class this week, so I thought since I already spent time doing this, might as well copy & paste this into a blog LOL.
Hello, we are all people made up of bits and pieces of random things!!!
Here are mine:
- My favorite drink is water; I don’t like tea or coffee.
- I take pictures of my feet, caption them, and upload to Facebook as an art collection.
- I have traveled to 19 countries outside of the United States.
- I’ve always wanted to go to Africa, but have yet to do so.
- I had my first crush in preschool, but haven’t “liked” anyone in 8 years. (Started early ;))
- I see the world in shapes and patterns and because I really like geometry I have two rings: a triangle, and a row of small circles.
- I have a connection with plants; my succulents are named: Kumari, Charlotte, Eloise, Kiara, and Jenny Bean.
- I could always use new music and often access random ways to get exposed (i.e. Snapchat people to send me their favorite song at the moment, ask my PI to send me a dropbox of music).
- I am the type of person who likes to dip my feet in a little bit of everything to learn.
- I have worked since I was 14, with my jobs ranging from customer service rep at Farmer’s insurance to lab assistant.
- I enjoy cooking more than I do baking.
- Whenever there is a baked potato in the oven, people assume it is mine because I love potatoes (a lot).
- My mom used to ask me everyday what my name was and I would respond with a new, made-up nickname.
- I have a tree in my backyard at home named after me: Anna’s Apples.
- I’ve always identified with Anne from Anne of Green Gables and think Gilbert is really dreamy.
- I used to be able to walk on my dad’s back to crack and massage it.
- I love to sing and harmonize with my two older sisters. We’ll jam and create three part harmonies from time to time.
- I used to want to be a firefighter when I was in Kindergarten.
- I have traveled solo in many different countries, but actually don’t have a great sense of direction.
- When I am in stores, sometimes I like to rearrange items to make them appear more attractive.
- I am a speedrunner, but my endurance isn’t great.
- I was the only girl in my group of elementary friends who didn’t own a Tamagachi, but when my friend let me use hers, I happened to get the Tamagachi to mate.
- I have been called “Miss Monotone,” but apparently my monotone humor is funny to some people.
- I used to bring a handball to school every day in third grade. In fourth grade, I brought a soccer ball to school every day.
- I had two great teachers in third grade and have since remembered the Classroom Numbers: 110 & 111. Every time I read a book, instinctively I will look up at the page numbers when I see 110 & 111.
Comment something random about you and which # caught you by surprise!!
Peace & Potaters,